Your database is the heart of your estimating system. Advanced Assembly Databases were developed by a general contractor to save time and win more bids. They are designed around smart-logic assemblies that produce costs for complete building components such as footings, slabs, walls, or openings. Assemblies come pre-loaded with data “out of the box” including smart-logic formulas, prices, and labor productivity. You can download current material prices from your suppliers on demand or select a rate table to use your labor prices.
AAD databases are used successfully by hundreds of general and specialty contractors across the United States and Canada for over 30 yesrs.
• Choose conceptual, man-hour, or bill-of-material estimates for any trade
• Over 19 Models for Shell Buildings, Interior Buildout, Demolition, and Renovation
• Over 280 Comprehensive Assemblies
• Over 80,000 Cost Items in 33 CSI Divisions
• Automatic pipeline to suppliers and trades to maintain prices