Every contractor has unique preferences when estimating their projects. The right database is critical in filling those needs. Some contractors self-perform work and purchase materials while others subcontract work to others. Some build a variety of projects while others specialize. Instead of adapting to a boiler-plate, “one-size-fits-all” database, the Advanced Assembly Database (AAD) provides a new option. It allows contractors to configure their database, to select what they need from an “a la carte” menu.
AAD Database Generator
- Creates a custom database for general, building, and trade contractors.
- Specify your trades, phases of work, and takeoff methods needed for the work being estimated.
- Select the assemblies needed for your estimates.
- Choose Man-Hours, Crew-Hours, or Unit-Prices
- Choose Pervasive or SQL
- Pay for what you need
- Up to 600 eTakeoff traces are automatically mapped to Sage Estimating
- eTakeoff trace list is different for every user and depends on their assemblies selected.
- Produce hard-bid estimates from a conceptual estimate without starting over.
- Provide a detailed material takeoff out-of-the-box based on project specifications.
- Select your takeoff method for any trade
- Produce Conceptual, Unit-Price, or Bill of Material estimates
- Up to 19 Models
- Up to 185 Assemblies
- Up to 70,000 Items
- None Needed
- Man-Hours (we buy materials)
- Crew-Hours (we buy materials)
- Unit Price Subcontractor Labor (we buy materials)
- None Needed
- Takeoff-Specific Examples:
- Rebar (bars or tons)
- Horizontal takeoff (SF area or dimensions)
- Specification-Specific Examples:
- Concrete mix (regular, pump, aggregate, or custom)
- Framing lumber (pine, douglas fir, SPF, or pressure treated)
- Finish lumber (mdf, poplar, fir, oak, mahogany, cedar, or maple)
- Brand Specific (windows, finish hardware, plumbing fixtures)
Predefined Sort and Subtotal Options
- Bid Package
- Risk Analysis
- UniFormat (I, II, or III)
- CSI MasterFormat (1995 or 2015)
- Get annual improvements, fixes, and changes
- Get new items, assemblies, models, and options
- Retain your cost codes, prices, items, and phases
- Phone Support 828-384-1300